Afiqq Blog

18 February 2005

My Bro's Bicycle

thursday, i cannot tahan the boringness at home. 1pm i woke up, i chekc my friends' blogs, after that i played MU-Online. My elf is now level 73. She's now using silver bow, and guardian pants, armor and helmet. but she still depend her defense and damage aura when going for a killing spree.

At night i thought i wanna watch American Idol but my sister and my grandma was watching Ikhlas in Suria...Shit drama lah! i hate that drama. i even hate the theme song of that indon drama. but then, my brother just got back from some place at around 10.30pm, so i took his bicycle and went down, just cycle around my neighborhood, wanna feel the breeze and kill the boredom.

The bicycle is small, my knees can almost touch the handles while cycling, so thats how small the bicycle is. anyway, my brother didn't buy that bicycle, he got it free from his friend, so its an old bicycle. but i don't care, i've always wanted to ride on a bicycle and ride around anywhere i wanna go. While i was cycling at Jelapang area, the bicycle made some funny noise at the back of the wheel.

Then suddenly, the bike stops. i didn't press the brake but it stops suddenly. the back wheel didn't move!!! it can't move! i tried to push the wheel with my hands after i terbalikkan basikal tu. betul2 ketat roda tu! i check the wheel, there's nothing stuck inside the wheel and the chain were ok. so i push very hard, and slowly the wheel moves, and then it got back to normal. so i cycle back to my place. but still far from my home, the bicycle stopped again! Shit! i had to do the same thing again, and i also had to carry the bicycle at one point. after that i got home, i asked my brother why the bicycle had some funny sounds while i was cycling. he didn't look too happy about it, i didn't tell him what happen just now. Selamat ah Nazri... pandai2 lah kayuh tu basikal besok.

Shit man, i was about to enjoy the breeze and this kind of shit happens. this is the second time the bicycle gave me problems. the first time was terrible, the handle tercabut dari basikal. i tried to put it back, cannot. sebab benda tu dah karat! so i had to carry the bicycle about a distance of 500m. and it was around 10++ at night.

Sedih... When will i get my own bicycle?... haiz....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

December 23, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home