Afiqq Blog

17 February 2005

I Forgot Today Valentines Day

14th feb, i was with firman, we went to his workplace at Balestier. Wah Lau! the work place looked so messy, its suppose to be a place to repair computer ah, so thats why its messy, full of computer components. then while i was checking out firman's ASP codes there, he asked me, "today what date?" i said, "14th feb". then he said, "Shit, its valentines day." and i said,"Oh yah!"

after we went to RAiders and played Lan gaming. I talked about that before in my previous post and i forgot to include about the forgotten valentines day. Well ya it was fun playing FIFA 2005 with him.

Of all this years, i never celebrate Valentines Day with a girl before. I remember that time i was sec 3(retained) and i bought a rose from my classmate, a girl, who sold roses at Shuqun Sec. She persuaded me to buy the roses since she was trying to sell it off fast. so i pitied her and bought one rose that cost $4, i think. Then i went back home and put that rose in a vase, cos i got no one to give to.

hehe...

haiz....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home