Afiqq Blog

23 February 2005

Shopping and Collection of IC

i went out with my sister yesterday, i wanna go esplanade library and wanna ask if they found my IC there, even though its already tuesday, and i lost last saturday, so macam too late gitu kan? but i just wanna try you see.

but before that we stopped at Far East and eat at Puncak. i always go there eat wantan mee dry cos its the cheapest, only $2.50 but when my sister's dish came, i was shocked! it looked nicer than my dish. then i taste it, and hey, it taste the same as my dish. it uses oyster sauce too, thats y its called oyster sauce chicken wantan mee. but the diff is mine got wantan while she got chicken, and hers is $3.

then while i was looking at the clothes at 77th street, i saw this white color shirt, and really in love with it! but it cost $35. so i give up ah, cos if i wanna buy clothes, it must not exceed $30. more then that i consider it as too expensive. well... maybe next time lah hor...

then my sister talked about my style. she suggested me to wear nusantara style, since i looked like Orang Laut, hehehe. well its something like beach wear but with more Asian taste.

then we went to heeren and we check out some shoes for me, then i saw one shoe that i liked, but they don't have size 46, so i tried the biggest size they had, 45. can wear lah, but my toes touched the skin of the shoe, so its dangerous ah. cos it may hurt my toes u noe, so, i didn't buy ah, anyway its $39. that amount for a pair of shoes is ok lah. well u can't really get a pair of shoes for $20 rite?

then my sister want to buy underwear, heheheheh! then we check out this underwear called hipster. its expensive ah, so i told her, better buy Triumph, more varieties some more, then we both laughed! hahahaha, cos its funny u see.

after my sis bought her stuff at Orchard Point, she complained, actually she wanted to go to the bank and put it $50, but ended up, she used the $50 and she showed me the bracelet that she bought, it comes with a necklace and earrings, she said cannot help it ah, too pretty... girls... hehe

went to esplanade library together with my sister's boyfriend since she wanted to meet him. so i asked the librarian that i lost my ic. then she checked in her computer, and she said my ic has been blocked so no one can borrow using my ic. then she went to a drawer and took out my ic!!!! wah lau! they kept it for me! how nice. but u know what, they had my house number in the record when she was asking if my house number is correct or not. the thing is, why didn't they call my home?! hahaha! so then i gave her my hp number and she put it in the records.

i was happy, because i've got my ic back. Alhamdullillah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home