Afiqq Blog

21 June 2005

Managed to Finish Monopoly Game after 22 Years

Finally!!! for 22 years i've played monopoly for less than 10 times, never got to finish the game...till today. this morning, my sister made history by being the first family to win in the monopoly game as me and my brother were bankcrupt in the 3 player full monopoly game. my sis also made history by being the first family member to buy hotels on all the lands in two colored groups, red and green. seriously i tell you, its the first time i saw hotels in a monopoly game for 22 years of my life! wow... anyway after the game, we counted all my sister's money and assets according to the rule book, she had $8002 wow... oh yeah, anyway, we played the game according to the rules.
thanks to Aida, ex-president of MCG-NYP for lending me her Monopoly board game. thank you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

March 03, 2007 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home