Afiqq Blog

25 May 2005

A dream that made me woke up at 1am++

i had a dream last nite. the place was very familiar, it looks like West Coast Drive even though in the dream i felt that it was somewhere else. it was at night time. i should have been with my sister but she was not there. then i went to a bus stop and i saw my mom. i told her shes not there. shes late. we wanted to go home. but i still wanna wait for her.

then the dream somewhere went straight to the carpark at my home, bukit panjang. i was so worried that shes not back yet. thats why i was at the carpark maybe becos i want to look for her. then i cried. my sister showed up with another guy, doesn't look like her bf actually, that guy was a little plump, wears a spectacle. so she showed up. i was crying. i went to her and i scolded her for making me worried becos she went home late. but i was crying while scolding her and i could feel that i was shouting right in front of her cos she really made me very worried.

then i woke up. the time was around 1.30am+ i think this is the first time, maybe for a long time i've never woke up from a dream this early.

i wonder why many of my dreams, the place looks like west coast drive when i felt that its somewhere else. last time i used to live there from the day i was born till i finish my kindergarten. alot of things have happen during my younger days there.