Afiqq Blog

02 October 2006


i am going to face my boss today. there was a problem, one of the department's office key were lost. and i'm the main suspect because the key may lost during my working time. few days ago i was confronted by my boss already. i've told him that i didn't issue the key to anyone and it was already gone during my workday. and then the next 2 days, when one of the officer were doing his DO duty, he got to know about the key loss, he called my handphone. i was afraid at first of course because i just got up from my sleep, but good thing my mind were fresh enough to answer clearly and completely.

but in this situation, i'm still guilty... i didn't check the keys properly at the end of the day. this is the second time i had problems with my workplace's precious keys. the first case were the same, key lost after being returned to our ops room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home