Afiqq Blog

31 August 2006

Shameful IPPT

yesterday i did my IPPT at my workplace. i was so called alone cos the other participants were from special rescue personnel and they were all fit people. the most ambarassing was the pull up. i lined up, the one in front did like 7 pull ups, 6, even 12. then came my turn, and hold onto the railing with both hands and lifted myself but my chin couldn't reach the railing. so i failed and got 0 pull up. i gave up and went off.

the other embarassing moment was the sit ups. the other groups aim for 40 sit ups to get highest marks. the 1 minute timer ran and i did in a quick pace. but i didn't realise it was 10 seconds left and i only reach 30 counts and so i quickly do some more while the rest of them stopped cos they all had reached 40. i finished with 36 sit ups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home