Afiqq Blog

15 August 2006

Fish n Chips Yg Termahal Pernah aku Makan, Seramnya!!!

oh yes, salary came. time to spend. i asked my sis to go shopping with me to get me a shirt. but first i went to the National Library. i met Kamelia and her friend there, she asked me where's the malay books section. aku yg macam paham aku pun bilang dia arah2nya. end up, aku terbagi arah yang salah. hehehe.



my sis told me to go for something neat and so we saw this stripes shirt at Freshbox shop at Bugis Village. at first i was in doubt because the price was just not nice to hear, $32.90 but because its my sister's choice so i tried wearing it and it looked really nice, oh yeah so i bought without hesitation. then went to Swensen's and belanja my sis this chilli crab spaghetti which was absolutely nice. my fish and chips were delicious too because the taste of the fish tasted kinda expensive. hahaah. mahal siul. lain kali tak nak pergi makan kat sana lagi ah. oklah setahun sekali bolehlah.



11 more months to go until i clear leave for NS. time is running out. i'm getting a bit worried. eve of national day i was at east coast chalet with families. me and my uncle had a long chat, about his working life from young till now. in his job, he tried to upgrade himself by taking courses so that he can go up and get higher salary. imagine from $100 he worked as a storeman, then took course in metal welding, got a better job and better pay of $400. then went on to other companies and he got himself $1000. enough for his wife and one kid. then he joined SMRT. and from there, he took maths and science O level so that he can take part time diploma. after achieving the diploma after more than 5 years, dia naik pangkat, salary dia $3000 lebih.

he gave me this semangat untuk terus tingkatkan diri walau dalam apa kerja sekalipun. tak semestinya dalam IT saja. diploma's not enough man...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baguslah kalau ader niat cam tu. Diploma is really not enough.

August 16, 2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home