Afiqq Blog

12 August 2006

Kucing Lee



i can't imagine the Nasi Paprik at this malay stall at Far East Plaza was superb, thanks to my sister for treating me. its called 'hajah asiah and *blah blah blah*' cannot remember ah.

oh yeah, today i'm working. Andayu are making this dinner post production and i couldn't go. because i'm working. i couldn't get leave because it was rejected. sedih ah tak dapat pergi. tapi aku memang nak pergi. haizz... why does it has to be during my working day...? takpelah, lain kali ajer.



my band will be trying some new songs, by deep purple, stormbringer and perfect strangers. oldskool beb. oh yeah, i'll have to keep $125 from my August's salary to get the tickets for the Slayer concert. must get the ticket fast cos it will finish very2 quickly, surely. cos i now there's alot of Slayer fans in Singapore. but not forgetting our neighbouring countries, Australia etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home