Afiqq Blog

21 December 2006

Apa Mau Kerja Beb?!

wah best lah. its been 2 weeks i've not been working and i'm enjoying every bit, felt like the last time i had to wait for my NS and my school had already ended and i had so much time and i used it doing acting and directing with my malay poly mates, playing games and lan gamings at Parklane and lepak2 with my band mates and also jamming but at that time i had $4 a day so its kinda hard except this time i got NS Pay!(even though its only $400 its quite enough for a month.)

tak semestinya kena keluar everyday just to enjoy right. for example, if i wanna watch a movie, instead of going to a cineplex, just rent a vcd for $2 a day and i can watch at home. i can also enjoy playing Lan Gaming at home with my bro and sis(so far we're playing using a PC and a laptop so we had to take turns.) so far we're playing Command & Conquer: Generals.

kalau nak lepak, make sure eat at home first so that you won't have the urge to munch when you saw adverts of burgers and fried chickens at your lepak corner. but the best is going out with your parents cos they usually fork out money more than their children. hehehe

you know, of all malaysian bands, i think Exist really gerek ah, cos their songs very balance, got rock, rock ballads, and the weird thing is that they still survive! why i said that because the first time i heard the song 'Oh Ibu' was during my primary school days. then came the 'Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar' which brought memories of my secondary school life. and now 'Percayalah Siti' made me wanna sing along with it when i got bored reading boring blogs from my some boring friends. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home