Afiqq Blog

21 December 2007

Kena Kacau Time Tidur

hari raya haji, my living room was divided into 3 parts, the pakcik makcik, the kids, and the pakcik makcik. eh? oh yah... that one family got some problem with the other family in aidilfitri. and in aidiladha, i thought they gonna go face to face talk but instead they just separate from the main living room and sat at the dining table. sad but true.

anyway, the kids were having a conversation with the kakak2. so i joined in cos it looked interesting. they were talking about an outing for all the kids next sunday. they thought of going around in singapore with a van. so i gave them an idea how about s'pore historic outing includes going to museums and sightseeing old buildings of singapore? they agreed!!!! yes! aku boleh tunjuk aku peh kebolehan in singapore history finally! but i need to do some research first. so go syonan-to!

just happen yesterday nite, i was sleeping. then i heard knocking of my main door. continuous knocking. so i open my eyes and i wanted to get up but couldn't! cos i felt someone holding my head and my hand down. and then i heard that someone whispering something to my ears. gibberish sia. so i coundn't understand what thing was saying or chanting to me. so i closed my eyes and said some prayers before i open my eyes and said in my heart "AllahuAkbar!" and its gone. i could move my hands already. i looked at my ceiling thinking of what that thing was and why that thing wanna do dat to me. then i went back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home