Afiqq Blog

06 January 2008

Hari Nikah Saturday

watsup watsup.
met an old friend at my cousin's wedding. she's one of my friend in malay culture group in jurong town cc back in 1998. tak sangka pulak she's my cousin's classmate at ite bt batok. when i was talking about how she's doing and what shes doing now, suddenly she talked about the old times.
she told me that i was thinner last time, i like to wear jersey and jeans with slippers, and the 'best' part, her friend, which i used to go out with her before, now had a boyfriend. Chissss.... baru nak mintak nombor dia ke email ke apa kan.
aiyah... no camera lah. if not can take pictures of my cousins and cousins peh cousins. you know, usually saturday they will nikah, then sunday they will standing. the nikah part on saturday was an eye opener. got to see some chicks on kebayas and baju kurungs.
~`~`~ siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan~`~`~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home