Afiqq Blog

03 January 2008

Resolution 2008

What i want in 2008

january - go to pulau ubin
february - go and eat at sakura buffet
march - watch a foreign movie at midnight
april - celebrate my birthday at seoul garden
may - learn how to play chinese chess
june - picnic at the botanic gardens
july - buy a cheap PC monitor
august - build a new CPU
september - learn how to drive a car
october - try to memorize Hiragana letterings
november - make my own cake
december - go to esplanade and watch fireworks on new year's eve.

my resolution for 2008

i want to save money. i want to make sure that i got some savings in my banks.

oklah why not june 2008, i must make sure i got $1000 in my bank.

so that's the only resolution i want for this year. hopefully i can fulfill it. actually i want to get a girl and i wanna lose weight as my resolutions but those are something i can do any year i want. in fact its a boring resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home