Afiqq Blog

07 February 2008

Hantaran Lelaki Bagi Drill dan Toolbox

my favourite toolbox



i was having a discussion with my cousin yg nak kawin this july, together with my sister in my sister's room and boy what a difficult situation she's having. maybe for me, its difficult cos you know pompuan ni, macam2 dia nak. nak makeup lawar, nak photograph yg power2, wanna have very nice hantaran, pelamin and so on lah. if i were to have a girl yang nak macam2 dan segalanya mesti mau cantik dan power, gua mati woo! unless of course kalau i di kawinkan dgn puteri kayangan, istana emas pun ku sanggup bagi.

so far my cousin have paid about $**K for the venue, mak andam, dj, catering, baju2, cakes and photographs. wah kao wei! sory ah cannot put the real numbers, personal.

anyway that night, we talked about the hantaran untuk lelaki. usual stuffs like quran, kain, jam, belt and perfume has been jotted down. then i gave a suggestion. why not, give toolbox complete with all the nuts and the screws all in a box. or a drill complete with a bag and the drill bits. fuuuh! power kape! they think its unique, but they were afraid if makcik2 would laugh. aiyo... apa mau malu. but you know lah, girls.

oh yeah, yang quite boring to me, was that her father do not want karaoke. he wants the dj to play all the dakwah, nasyid songs only. fuuuh! no comment on this part but i told my cousin that the basic thing that people come to a majlis kawin, is to see the pengantin. the second basic thing is to see people, for me lah. but not just see see only lah, see how lah maybe see see got eye contact ke, dapat contact number ke, you know lah kan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home