Afiqq Blog

05 March 2008

Cos of Mas Selamat, I Can't Swim

mas selamat betul2 menyusahkan hidup aku lah.
cos of him, i had to cancel my swimming!

i took the bus from my workplace to woodlands, supposedly i should reach woodlands swimming complex at 8pm. but because of the jam from johor all the way to BKE, even before the exit to marsiling, i had to cancel my swimming session with my friends cos it was already 8.45pm when i reach the exit to marsiling. and the complex closed at 9pm.

ok what the hell is wrong with my hand phone bill. it showed $169.90 when i opened the letter yesterday. i did not pay for last month. I've got 2 overdue books still not return and its going to be a month now. so that means I'm going to owe the library $9 of fine. wow.... owe money! pay money woo!

at work, quite a number of stupidity and forgetful events happening, caused by me mostly. but at least i learn. hopefully.

at home, ....yeah. just fine. I'm starting to watch a movie every morning. in fact the 2 weekday morning i just watched bridget jones diary. not bad, very cute. gotta find some old movies to watch.

i just got to know a friend of mine, his girl broke up with him for another man. wow! girls nowadays, they're as bad as the guys now huh. very interesting. that's life.

business is good at my workplace for the end of February and early march. but too much until the workers had to do OT. not very healthy cos too much OT, will cost the workers to get MC. that means not enough manpower, and it'll slow down the production. not good. the good thing is, time past by so fast. i don't like to see my watch and it showed one more hour left to the end of work. I'll kinda stress up cos my work has not yet finished. until now i still have some more overdue artwork to finish up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home