Afiqq Blog

09 November 2008

25, 30, 40, 50!


alright, nampaknya jalan2 ke malaysia akan menjadi di bulan december dengan rakan2 poly. cameron highlands sounds like a very2 good idea rather then KL. basically me and my friends wants calm and cool. not shopping and shopping and shopping.

i went to a chinese doctor yesterday cos i need to do a checkup on my body. he told me that i have a big appetite. i love to eat. which is true. when i see food that is nice, i would buy it, even if i'm not hungry. good thing my friends are not like that cos if they are, they would support and buy the food together! but they're not like that so i feel abit shy to buy food for myself. i mean i can't possibly eat while my friends look. that's not courteous lah for me.

you know, being 25 is very different then being 21 in poly and 16 during secondary school.
being 25, i'm always thinking about my future.
thinking about when i will get married, will i get my transport or i'll just stuck with the public bus and lrt, how good and well behave my sons and daughters will be, will my wife loves me even if i can't afford to buy her a gold necklace but afford to buy a microwave oven... quite scary to think about all this.
well at least by 50yrs old, i'll have abt 50k that my insurance will give me, so i don't have to worry about that time.
but 40yrs old and 30yrs old.... shit!!!
30yrs old. all money goes to marriage.
40yrs old. all money will go to childrens' education, and that means higher power bills cos they need computers.
totally shitness! hahaha!
but i'm sure the government has good subsidies for low income people like me ya. ;) hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home