Afiqq Blog

27 December 2004

Go Out, KL and Delifrance

Finally i've ate Delifrance! Thanks to Raudha for belanja me one meal. $7, expensive. but when i got money, i'll belanja u alrite?

the soup was corn with cream but there's a taste of garlic ah. the tuna in my croissant was a little bit different from the tuna in Ayam Brand cans. actually we can by ourselves ah. just buy a good french toast, buy one Ayam Brand Tuna, add kubis and tomato. oh yeah, better put butter on the french toast befoer putting the toppings. taste better.

the outing to Esplanade was great. we sat at the marina bay and watch the sea crushing onto the rocks. we talked everything, i learnt a few fruit names and vegetable names in Malay. the wind blows at a certain time only, good thing the night was cool. oh yea, i saw Suzi and her boyfriend in the bus on the way to Suntec City, her boyfriend looks a little bit arabic.

my dad, mum and litlle bro just came back from KL. they were happy, telling us about how great the trip was. i just listen to them only. what i was waiting is things they buy for me, sis and nenek. i dunno what my nenek got . my sis got one shirt. but how sad, they didn't buy me anything except a key chain. at first i was sad and merajuk. then when i look at the key chain, its a keris with its cover on, with the name "Malaysia" on it. i use the fishing rod to tie the key-chain to my handphone. it looks nice, so i stop merajuk and it gave back my smile.

ok im too sleepy, i was typing my blog when i keep closing my eyes, dangerous ah, later got alot of errors


ok, i want to sleep. bye.