Afiqq Blog

04 January 2005

Dun Want To Work

yesterday morning, i was awake playing the internet, when my sister asked me if i wanna go find a job? so i said yes and i bought the straits times. while eating tuna sandwich dat i made, i quickly find the Sports section while my sis started searching for tutor jobs in the Recruit paper. i was reading the part about the Spore-Myanmar match on Sunday while my sis showed me some of the jobs that may have interest me. well no. i'm not interested in any jobs that my sis showed me, in fact i was so into the Sports section that i don't really pay attention to my sis.

then she got one, she called and off she went. afternoon, she went home, she said that the manager wanted to hear her voice. cos her job is to call a client and persuade to come for the Travel Exhibition. i hate this kind of job. then we both go and make sambal, suddenly i forgot about The New Paper! i rush straight to the newspaper vendor to get one. oh yeah! love those pictures they showed about the fights occured at the National Stadium that Sunday. i was reading about it without knowing my job to cook to fry the chicken was abandoned and instead my little bro did the job. hehehe

wah, aku ceritakan ape yg terjadi semalam ni, korang2 ni baca ke? hehehe. well i'm sure korang baca punya, cos i myself read these kind of blogs from my links. anyway what i actually wanna tell you is, i dun think i want to find a job. i dun think i'm ready ah. anyway, my NS is coming, dunno when. and at home i also got alot great things to do too. like kemas bilik, bersihkan computer, masak. oh yeah, i'm doing a website for my nenek family. and actually i can just sit at home, learn some internet programming like ASP. oh yeah, ActionScript!yea i can learn that. in the internet got alot of tutorial on those things anyway. so i'm sure its easy to learn ah.

also i can check out people's blogs cos they got all kinds designs on their websites. and i realised that websites with more than 2 scrollbars are the worst website design ever, not user-friendly ah. cos many peeps ah, their blogs got like at least 3 scrollbars, alamak. leceh lah nak scroll part blog dia, abih nak kena scroll part tag boardnya. at least if u put links on parts like the tagboard, your profile and your previous posts are much better.

not forgetting, i got alot of time to play MUOnline! hmm, seems like werking life is not yet for me to implement ah. let me enjoy at home alot more lah.