Afiqq Blog

04 March 2005

Board Game

confessions were made... but the other party is not having any feelings for anyone. i respect the decision and hope that we continue our relationship as friends then :-)

well, at least my heart feels at ease right now, finally...fuuuh!
oh well, now i'm facing with something that i've been facing for the past few months, boredom. i dun wanna stay at home until i got my NS letter. alamak... ape aku nak buat eh... hmm... maybe i should continue my project that i've stopped for a while since hari raya. its my own project and the project that i'm making is... a board game!

well let me tell you something about this project. memang dah lama teringin nak buat board game sebab aku takde duit nak beli board game seperti monopoly or Risk. and i also felt like making my own board game and i wanna how excited i will be if the kids love my board game!

the first board game that i created... well i only create the board. its a map of Bukit Panjang, but i only draw the outlines of the kampung2 of Bukit Panjang.

then at first i wanna do a game about gangsters. each player will be given a leader, this leader will have to conquer any kampung near their territory, and they the leader will get his army everytime he conquers a kampung. and then they will fight with other gangsters until they conquer the whole Bukit Panjang! so how? sounds cool isn't it?

then waktu hari raya tu, izad bebual pasal a game mengenai jalan raya cos since we got alot of incidents happen during our jalan raya with izad and a few of my friends. so kita buat game tu in a concept of a board game, and it sounds so cool!
but itu nanti2 lah...

so i'll start my project tomorrow since i'm not going out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

February 06, 2007 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home