Afiqq Blog

01 March 2005

GPA

waktu pagi aku sampai, aku terus bukak sandwich aku untuk membagi budak2 makan. pagi2 lagi aku beli roti dan tuna mayonaise untuk dibuat sandwich.

then the bus came, and off we went to NYJC. then i saw this group of students wearing red t-shirts. then at the registration counter, i saw Nazri, my brother, and shouted at him,"Oi! asal datang cepat sangat! show start kul 2 tau! hahhaahah!" heheheheh. the red students came with all their supporters at 11am! hehehe.

then the officer showed us to our classroom, which is our dressing room lah. raqiah and idah helped to iron our clothes. aisyah and farhana helped do the girls' hair and makeup.

then we had our practice in the classroom which we shared with another Junior college. i always mixed up the 2 lines in my song. then my body started to feel uneasy, i was nervous, in fact the nervousness was too much, i guess because i was afraid i wud mix up my lyrics.

then it was our turn to go, we went out of our dressing room, carrying all the stuffs, kita orang betul2 nampak macam nak gi jemputan kahwin gitu. and then into the stage we went. badan aku terus rasa lemah, i was so nervous. aku jalan pun macam orang tak bermaya. belum start aku dah rasa penat gitu.

but after i finish my line, i went to the chair, got my guitar, adjust the mic stands and get ready. it was time to sing. i started singing, and the audience cheered and clapped, it felt great! i didn't feel nervous anymore. after my song, i took theh rebana and started the beat. the audience cheered so loud cos Khai and Raudha joget! after our show ended, we got back to our dressing room, kemas2 and went back to the theatre. after the dikir barat performance by nyjc, it was time fo rthe results.

well, i was disappointed tjat they didn't called up our school. my head was down, but heikal told me to lift up my head, not to show our disapointment. i was happy at least, my brother came and saw me perform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home