Afiqq Blog

01 February 2006

Andayu's Picnic by the Sea

Picnic With Andayu, 29th Jan '06

right after i finish work at 8am, which was actually dragged till almost 8.30am because had to wait for the next ops orderly morning shift to come, i went off to meet my friends and off we went to east coast! supposed to be a bbq gathering for andayu but not many would like to turn up so we called it a picnic whereby you got to bring your own food and share with the rest of them.

its like a close friends kinda of gathering where we played taitee till we hate it, we gossiped, talked about the good old days. then a bad situation occured. my friend broke my $30 slippers. i was furious, but i didn't scold him, instead i asked him to buy me a new pair of cheap slippers and pay me $30 later. i was still furious at that time until my friend came back and gave me a new pair of black slippers worth $5. it made me smile cos it looks nice.

so around almost 7pm, we bbq using a small bbq pit. we had no chickens except hotdogs and fishballs and crab sticks. we ate together, then slowly we packed our backs at 9pm, but many of their faces looked shagged, especially the ones who brought alot more barang2 and food. yeah it sucks when the fun had to end so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home