Afiqq Blog

11 January 2006

My Ability, Can Make Money?

from just now, i'v been talking to myself... i felt like a crazy guy. its not actually talking to myself, i create a scene in my brain where i was talking to someone, then i'm the one who'll do the script-writing for me and that other someone. so i was like talking to that person ah. then that person also talking to me, using my own scripts though... what if, i can use this ability and make money?! haa...! must check myself out man... must try must try

'tak kenal maka tak cinta' this phrase is it totally true? its true lah, if u dunno that person, how would u going to like that person rite? but my friend said that love can happen in many ways so even if i do not know that person, i can still fall in love with her, but in a different way, which only God knows how. hmm... well not that i'm in love with someone or what right now, no no... just felt like releasing myself for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

April 26, 2007 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home