Afiqq Blog

10 January 2006

my mum kanchiong spider!

we were at the mosque becos our kambing is gonna get slaughtered with niat Nazar, dat means the meat cannot be eaten by us. must give to other people like neighbours or friends.

the orang masjid was very organised, got the queue number, then went to the kambing area, touch the kambing, then watch the kambing got slaughtered, then wait for the kambing to be cut into pieces.

my dad was helping out on the weighing of the meat to be put into plastic bags. those are free meat that i will be collecting it after Zuhur prayers while my small bro was helping out on the hanging slaughtered kambings there with his friends. syiok seh... never got the chance to volunteer helping out during Korban... no close friends in bt panjang, what to do... haiz...

so while waiting, my mum was kinda kanchiong spider, tis pakcik shout the number 29. but our number was 28, so my mum raised up her hand. alamak! bingit dok. the pakcik see the card number, not ours, and asked to wait. then i whispered to my mum, "mak, kalau mak kanchiong lagi, abang dgn adik balik." straight to the point. then when the pakcik shout the number 28, my mum was like kanchiong gila nak bagi itu card number to collect the meat, like as if the kambing will run away like dat. alamak...

About work, good thing my new partner help me to cover me for tonite's nite shift. then new year's eve, i will cover for him so that he can go for his reunion dinner.