Afiqq Blog

02 January 2006

Tunggang Terbalik lah Lu Peh English!

this is it lah. i want to organize something big. not too big but enjoyable enuff for me and my friends. money is the main thing here. but most importantly, i've got to plan it out first. dat is the most important thing to do.

it was kinda weird that none of my friends called me to go out, lepak2, watch fireworks or at least go kedai kopi watch english premier league, well except one of my police friend. but he went out with his girl, so for what i wanna sibuk2 kan?
so none of them man. i know some of them are working. feel so sorry for them. but is that the only reason? im very sure many of them went out with their hubbies ah. but im pretty sure most of them cannot go out late at nite. just now i realise abt dat. maybe i was at east coast with my family i didn't realise the time actually, dats y i tot my friends could come down at least to esplanade to watch the fireworks. but its 12am, whose parents would give u the green lite to go out that late rite? even i can't. oh well, never mind then.

my english is getting teruk already siak. in CDA, there's quite a few none-speaking malays, NSF and officers. sometimes when they ask, simple questions u noe... i had to like think for a while to get the rite vocab, making sure the phrase tak tunggang terbalik and also trying to make sure my grammar is ok, then i speak. sometimes if they were on a rush, i just let out whatever i can remember, the results, my answer is like tersekat2 gitu. its like 'fill in the blanks' kinda phrase. teruk beb. i think, for a start, i'll start writing my blog in english.