Afiqq Blog

14 January 2006

Malay Guy With a Blue Bike, My Trademark

alamak... becos of the wet weather, my pants were dirty, patches of mud, drenched with rainwater. dat sucks cos its not the rain's fault, its my bicycle. the tyres, while on the move, will eventually carry the water from the ground and splashed upwards, causing my lower part of my pants to get patches of mud and getting it all dirty and wet. no matter what, i still love u bikey and i will continue riding it no matter what weather's gonna come.

well just now i happened to see my friend at the road junction near bt panjang plaza. long time no see, finally got to see her again. its funny that i almost recognized her from behind cos while i was passing behind her, i remembered the greenish cloth tied onto her handbag but i dare not confronted her, afraid it might be someone else. well instead she came to me and said hi. its like a trademark for her cos no matter where she goes, she always brings that with her. nice eh some people got their own trademark to remember by. i think my trademark will be my blue bicycle man. cos i always ride that thing whenever i wanna go to the bus stop at the main road of bukit panjang. so if u happen to be at bukit panjang and u saw this malay guy riding a blue bicycle, that could be me. cos that's my trademark.