Afiqq Blog

07 February 2006

A Date To GPA

even though im lance corporal, i still called myself as private Taufiq whenever they asked who's on the phone. i felt shy especially to people who is still of a lower rank but they worked longer than me. unless i start to wear a new lance epaulette which i haven't collected.

3 night shifts were somehow ok for me, boleh angkat ah, some more my partner, whose certainly going to jail, took 3 days leave, leaving me working alone. as i said before work alone is great. especially when there's no one in the room, more syiok, can do whatever you want.

so far my new handphone's been great. i frequently use it to listen to radio, also took alot of pictures for the first few weeks only.

GPA is coming so fast. i'm worried for them who's involved. hopefully they have been practicing with more determination and a never say die attitude. anyway, thought of going to the GPA peringkat saringan with 'someone'. Dating, that's what i mean. the problem is i don't have any 'someone'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

February 03, 2007 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home