Afiqq Blog

01 February 2006

right after the bbq with andayu, i went off to downtown east. took with me one big tupperware of mee siam from marni's. took bus number 17 from bedok. reaching there, my cousins wanted to go to pasir ris bowl. so i joined them right away.

at the counter, there were 2 malay ladies. my cousin whose the oldest whom i called kakak and my sister talked with them while i put my name in the waiting list, it was around 12midnite+ at that time but it was full. so while we waited for my name to call, my sister and kakak were gossiping about the 2 ladies at the counter. because they were minah2 and my sister and kakak were minah tudung, so there were some kind of ego clashes lah. but according to them, the ladies was as if pissed because had to answer many questions by these minah tudung girls. but that means customer service sucks ah. but we had a lot of fun bowling ah. i had a lot of fun laughing at some of them whose balls went off the longkang, but after that it got bored. i also tried to teach them by lowering the body when throwing the ball. first 2 tries i only got 3 points and the rest went straight to the longkang. but after that i got back my touch when i had 2 strikes consecutively but in the end i lose to my brother by a point in the 12 players bowling match(all 10 of them were my cousins).

next day, for the first time, finally got the chance to go to Escape theme park. $16.50 was not worth it. went there was not worth it. it was nothing!!!! there was nothing! its like pasar malam's mini theme park! it also reminded me of the theme park at Sentosa, Asian Village, remember? also the roller coaster that almost killed a girl, was closed! due to that stupid girl lah obviously! alamak, really teruk i tell you. really disappointed.

then got this incident, we all sat on the viking ship but we couldn't move because this indian guy brought 2 kids which their height was less than 1.2m, not allowed to be in the ship. the malay girl who control the ship talked to him and told him many times that its dangerous. but the indian guy said its gonna be alright, until he got furious and said, "ok, i'm getting pissed!" he stood up. then my pakcik also stood up and talked to him but instead he got scolding by the guy, "awak diam! jangan nak masuk campur, kalau tak suka, kita boleh turun bawah settle lah." so my pakcik sat, the girl called someone using the handphone, then the indian guy took his kids and went off the ship. i hate seeing these things. but in the end, the ship was the best ride ever! i felt like my balls were exploding whenever the ship went downwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home