Afiqq Blog

17 March 2006

bad mood... bad mood

from just now my mood is not good. just came back from Aloha Loyang Chalet. my colleagues and my officer in charge made the chalet. the bbq was good. had a nice chat with my officer and the rest of my colleagues. i overnite there, but not much fun. played game too many times, good thing the last 3 hours before book out, we watched this teenage korean movie. very funny. its called 'sex is zero'. a must watch. but its R21 ah.

back at home, i was kinda mad because i was forced by my mum to wake up. then just now i went to vcd rental shop, i wanted to rent to videos which cost me $4. but instead i had to pay $12 because the last rented vcd, by my sis, was spoiled so had to pay $8. wah really making me mad like hell. back home i was nosiy, until my grandma can't stand and talk loudly in front of my mum, what the hell is wrong with me? i'm just a young man but i made people sick. no need to tell her and talk loudly lah! wanna talk, talk in front of me lah! i almost wanna blow lah when i heard my grandma's screeching loud noise.