Afiqq Blog

02 March 2006

i've reformatted my pc a few days ago. feels like i'm having a new born baby. but the MS Outlook still couldn't solve. so i can't read my singnet email temporary.

still felt the stress but lesser. i just need a few months then maybe, hopefully i'll be back to normal. can't imagine having a relationship can be so problematic, it hurts alot. padahal dah pernah ada ape. tapi yang ni lain sikit ah. macam relationship involving parents. rabak siul.

my family is the only place i can feel safe and secure. maybe its time for me to spend more time with them because everytime my off days i spent it with my friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

February 23, 2007 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home