Afiqq Blog

06 March 2006

Jalan2 With My Parents Syiok

sometimes going out with your friends too much can get very bored. today i went out with my dad and my mum. i decided we go eat at far east plaza and then bring them to esplanade and boat quay.

at far east plaza, we went to eat at Puncak. but somehow ah, their food was a bit nicer than the last time i went there. especially the sotong char kuay. very different than last time. then the fried wantan also very nice. and also my mum's beef black pepper with rice ad my dad's seafood fried rice. i wonder why. but then i realised, usually i go eat there, i had to pay for it. but this time, my dad pay for everything. pendekkan cerita, makan free, sebab tu sedap.

after we stopped by Al-Falah mosque for Asar, we took a bus to esplanade. we thought of sitting down at MakanSutra for ice kacang or chendol. but they had no dessert ah. so we bought teh tarik. tak sedap, cawan kecik, expensive ($1.20). total bull shit. i walked with my mum to check out all the stalls there. only one stall was halal. MakanSutra at Esplanade suck big time.

after that we went for a walk from esplanade to boat quay, listening to my dad's life story as an office boy at the Fullerton Building was interesting. but then my dad and my mum talked about something disturbing, after they saw chinese sculptures near the Civilization Museum. they said that they could not see any malay history being exhibit and that the malay history in singapore is fading away. i'm a true singaporean u see. so listening to their comments just made me feel bad. i myself do not know how to defend it. well they live longer than me so they had seen the past of singapore more than me.

then had our dinner at Bt Timah's Al-Azhar Restaurant. ok let me tell u someething. Al-Azhar rocks man. good service(the food served was fast even though there were alot of people), good food. sorry ah Al-Ameen, your food were getting poor and you were not fast enough. you lose man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home