Afiqq Blog

10 November 2006

Almost Went Separate Ways

oh yeah forgot to tell a story. very sad. i finished work at that sunday morning. so me and my partner tapped our 11B card at the guardroom and went out of the gate. then i told him that i'm taking the bus at the opposite direction which goes to boon lay interchange while the other one goes to chua chu kang interchange(much nearer to my home). i told him that i'm meetin my dad at boon lay, which actually i didn't wanna go home with him.

so i happily listened to my mp3 player, reached interchange and took the mrt to chua chu kang mrt. because i was in a rush cos the mrt was about to move, i just went into the middle cabin(usually i went to the front cabin, nearer to the exit to LRT). then almost reached chua chu kang mrt, i went a little more front and wait for the door to open. to my surprise, my partner was there in front of me. i smiled and said that my dad was not at boon lay then he smiled and went into the mrt. i went out, felt like 'killing myself.'

Allah wants to show to me, do not have hatred towards His beings. even if they are stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home