Afiqq Blog

19 November 2006

Merepek ah Masala

yes finally i've bought myself a Windows XP Pro original cd worth $208. after hours of foramtting and installing, finally my computer had been upgrade. satisfied because when i insert my digi cam, it can choose to show it in powerslide. wah. then i downloaded windows live messenger and to my surprise its damn fun man! i can listen to what my friend were listening to. my webcam, using my digicam, works well. overall satisfied.

saturday went to Masala studio at sembawang road for jamming session and i was angry because my bass guitar did not work with their amp except their own bass guitar. after that went to NYP to watch the Hari Raya theatre production by Andayu.

it was great lah, very funny. many surprises, my name were inside the brochure, so nice of them. only the starting part of the song they played were totally out of tune, that part i sad ah. at the end of the show, i wanted to congratulate everyone of them but they were too many so only some of them got my "blessings". the rest of u whom i didn't either hug or say nice words to u, job well done Andayu. can't wait for Layar Andayu 2007. keep the tickets FREE always ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home