Afiqq Blog

16 November 2006

New Birds act as Old Birds

i've been talking to myself too much lately. no matter where am i and what time, i can talk to myself while i'm eating my lunch, when i'm in the toilet, even when i'm blogging.

my sister will be busy at the esplanade for her 'Melayu.Com.Sg' so cannot come and watch Andayu's theatre Raya production. actually i can also watch her group's performance but it cost money. yes its not expensive, but i had other important things to buy then buying the ticket to watch them. haiz, what to do, NS pay, never enough. well anyway my sister will not be performing cos she's just a costume designer. don't know why suddenly she got that post.

my partner at my working place that day kena nagged by my NCO because dia buat kerja suka terhegeh-hegeh. when he asked him to do something, he waited for a long time to do it. ada pulak dia buat kerja separuh jalan. dah kena nagged terus muka boring aje. see, next time, when you are working, listen to your higher rank people and do your job well. cos you're just a new bird, Private. and new birds don't act as if you are in the working place for very long already. old birds will hate you for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home