Afiqq Blog

18 January 2007

Best Friends?! Woo, That's Gay

after the thrilling 11-0 against Laos, Singapore fight hard for a draw against Indonesia for a score of 2-2. yes they're gonna play against Malaysia in the semis! finally! a match that I've been looking forward to for a long time!

anyway, the stadium, as usual, was half filled. but more energetic due to the referee making a mistake, so the Singapore fans shouted angrily, "referee kayu!" and "butoh!".
i wonder why Singapore fans are always angry because when the opposing teams made a foul against the spore players, they will shout angry and nasty words at them, and when the spore players did some stupid mistakes like a miss kick or giving useless long passes, they will get angry also and swear at them!
during half time, when the Indonesian fans went out of the seatings to go toilet and smoke break, the Singapore fans chanted loudly, "Singapore! Singapore!". i think the Indonesians feel a bit shy to go to the toilet and lepak around there after that. hehehe!

i made one of my friend angry because that night he called me, wanted to meet me at city hall the next day to lepak with him. i didn't promise him anything but i said I'll confirmed about it the next day.

and when the next day came, it was late afternoon and i was sleeping, he called me, feeling angry, he said why i always have time to go out with my Poly friends but i had no time to go out with him. also he said 10 times he asked me to go out with him but only 2 times we met. then he made me feeling bad by saying that if i don't want to be friends with him then tell him, so he won't bother me again. and he said that he treated me as his best friend. he put down the phone and i continue sleeping.

a few minutes later, he called me again and said sorry because he knew that last night i was working 24 hour shift so i must be too tired to go out. of course i apologised to him also for not going out with him. after that i continue to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home