Afiqq Blog

22 March 2007

How Brutal

i didn't want to go out with this old friend of my mine(the one i said he treats me as his best friend in my previous blog) but because i didn't wanna hurt him and he said that he only got the chance to see me once in a while so we went out to orchard.

usually i would waste a few amount of money(around $20) when i'm at orchard but this time, its different. it felt like going out to orchard during my secondary school days where buying a cheap meal is a norm and walking around Far East Plaza or any other shopping centres is the only thing my secondary school time can do.

so i bought this $2.95 meal at KFC. seriously i wanted to buy a $5.95 Zinger Meal but i had to save money cos my wallet is drying up. then i asked him so after this are we going for a movie or lan-gaming? he said "buat apa nak buang duit ni semua? kita gi Borders baca magazine ah." Laaaaah!!!! like secondary school times sial!

and so off to Borders we went and i read Kerrang and Rolling Stone magazine. i just found out that Eric Clapton was from a band called Cream. my father always thought he's from Deep Purple or Grand Funk.

then we walk inside Takashimaya. went to Cold Storage and check out some fishes and liqours, just enjoying the patterns and the different shapes of the bottles.

then time for Metal music, cos he loves talking about Metal music. he knew quite a number of band names and the drummer names and some infos about them, he let me listen to some of his favorite songs and i evaluate and analyse on the songs like how brutal the beat is or how technical the band played the song.

and we walk around HMV and went separate ways and i went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home