Afiqq Blog

26 February 2007

Sunday is Family Day, Sis...

yesterday i watched Pesta Perdana 9 and i really felt sorry for Ismail Haron because the his song stopped halfway and he had to stop singing.

most of the time i'm at home. been kinda stress lately due to playing Winning Eleven with my bro. our team now were in the semis for the Division Cup and quarter-finals in the WEFA Master Cup. but our league suck big time, we're in number 8.

i stopped messaging and calling this someone i just got to know of 2-3 weeks ago and that person follow suit, i guess she also gave up. she's boring, had a bad family background and i'm too busy with other things, i think. well i guess i'm too busy having fun.

at my workplace has been ok, even though there's a few shits being thrown all around once in a while. i'm talking about my partner. but i'm getting used to it that i'd just heck care and just do my own work.

my sister suck big time. that morning, my mother was mad at my sister for going out on a sunday. she went out without anyone knowing. i think she's meeting her boyfriend. but what i don't like is that, sunday is suppose to be a family day, its not official lah but its good to have at least one whole day to spend time with the whole family. that's why i rarely go out with my friends on a sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home