Afiqq Blog

21 January 2007

Game Gila Babi!

"Cristopherrrr..., taking a coach not a flight?" remember those lines from the Grassland coach advertisement?the guy was caught for drink driving! hahah!

"ma'am(pronounced as mum), very good!" i hate the way the maid said that, its irritating. but when i used the phrase to some of my friends, they laughed like hell.

ok ok. i'm talking crap. ok guys, i wanna tell you something. you have to visit this website and play the game. its a riddle game. what you need is a thinking brain and common sense. seriously i tell its really good but beware, its difficult. make sure you read the game rules first ok. anyway i'm stuck at level 4. if you've gone farther than me, message me. if you still stuck before me, tell me also cos i wanna know who's the person that's stupid than me, hehehe. just kidding man. so please guys, you won't be dissappointed in this game. try it.
Ouverture Facile Game.
i'm just afraid my malay friends might give up on this game. heheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home