Afiqq Blog

27 January 2007

96.3

everytime i open my blog, i will read my friends' blogs first followed by checking my friendster and multiply. but its been so long i've not updated my blog. because everytime i want to write, i got no idea what to write. why? because my life got nothing interesting happen. except yesterday. something from below was trying to give a signal but we couldn't get it what it is, instead we got pissed. the signal gave a loud 'teet' on my friend's guitar amp after changing his guitar for the third time because the guitar gave some problems. it will sound when the metal zone gadget was turned on. and because of that signal, we jammed like shit.
oh wait, i think i get it: "jammed," "like shit," "got signal." hmm.

just yesterday also, i came upon to this radio station, FM96.3 its an international channel meaning it has programmes that speaks in french, german and japanese. but after 4pm onwards, they had music interlude all the way till midnite. and that's the part is nice because they played instrumental music, and a few classical pieces. soothing and relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home