Afiqq Blog

02 April 2007

Hello My Malay non-IT Educated Friends! Need Help with PC Probs?

i realise some of my friends always got problems with slow computers. one of them is Aisha who always asking me why her computer is very slow. if any of my friends out there (from Andayu, Silat or NYP) i'm willing to help you all out, virtually. one way is for you to download this software called HijackThis.
This tool can generate a report listing all the browser add-ons and startup programs installed on your system. that report, you give it to me via email or msn messenger so i can check out what's wrong with your computer. actaully these thing had long been done by other people in many IT related forums to help people on their PC problems. but this so called free help service is specially for my friends who actually read my blog and friends whom i knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home