Afiqq Blog

07 March 2005

I'm in Pain...No More!!!

Im in pain...
I am so in pain...
Its time for me to do it...
I knew its time...
I just knew it, I don't care whats the consequences...
I just have to do it...


finally, i've done it! I've bought a bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeahooo!
Of all this years, since i was small, i really wanted to ride a bicycle, and now, 21 years old, i've finally have my own bike. Fuuuh! puas hati. Sungguh puas hati.

Its $99. Masalahnya sekarang, macam mana nak top up balik duit bank aku ni? Now left $310, damn...
But that can wait... i must enjoy myself right now, i'm happy now. :) Yeahoo!

when i bought the bike at Bt Panjang Plaza, i took it out and i ride it, i thought i wanna go Woodlands, so i go towards the Woodlands Rd. Sekali ride punya ride, aku belum sampai Kranji MRT, so it was really far dan perjalanannya sungguh mencabar, batu-bata, sampah sarap, pathway yg pecah2, fuuyoh i was scared at first. But i keep my mind positive and continue riding. sekali bila sampai kat bus stop B24 kat woodlands rd, the pathway stops there... so dgn niat ingin nak balik sebab dah pukul 6.10pm, i went back home.

finally...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

April 25, 2007 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home