Afiqq Blog

23 March 2006

Whats Your Problem, CPU?!

this is the second time i tried to repair my friend's computer. the first time was at Nazrin's house, the wire connected to the hard disk was loose, that's why got problem. i brought home the CPU so its easier for me to do the repairing. the problem was when i tried to on the CPU, the monitor doesn't show anything. there's light on the CPU.

so i checked the RAM by changing it to my computer's RAM. nothing. then i took out my hard disk and plug it to the CPU. nothing also. take note, i put my computer's on the line. very very risky. so left the NVidia card. i'm going to try it on my computer. if it works, that means the CPU really cannot make it lah. must go computer shop already. and that's the very last thing that i'm gonna do. the whole process took me more than 2 hours. i don't like it when i tried to repair my computer and it doesn't work. same goes to my friend's CPU, right now i'm 90% disappointed cos the RAM and the hard disk were not the culprit. haiyah...

a meeting with the 2 guys were held at starbucks just now, talking about the next theatre production at NYP. storyline we got about 80%. we emphasized more on the characters, the stories of these main characters. we also thought of putting an advertisement during the NYP Club Crawl to get people to go for auditions for this production, that way, we'll gonna have more manpower rather than asking people to join Andayu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home