Afiqq Blog

23 April 2007

GOAL '24

to all of you who wished me 'happy birthday' using SMS, thank you very much.

i would like to thank my mother for giving me a birthday gift or should i say birthday Cash, to buy for myself a Broadband Router because my old router with a built in ADSL modem is spoiled.

i also wanna thank all guests who came for the BBQ celebrating my birthday and Firman's birthday. Some who did not attend, its alright, i understand your situation. maybe next time we can make again alright? Jangan takut, East Coast tak lari beb. Yang patut kita takut bila kawan2 kita yg lari.

ok so since my birth day has just passed, i think i should have some kind of resolution for the year of 24. i must have goals in life. i believe its good to have goals in life. maksud aku, aku rasa aku patut bukak lembaran baru untuk hari2 akan datang dalam kehidupan aku yg sekarang telah pun berumur 24 tahun.

i will call it GOAL '24
-After NS, i must get a job fast. bila ada peluang, terus ambik.

-I want my existing rock band to move forward because right now our band are not even crawling forward. but the only thing i can do right now is practicing the songs we're playing for now.

-Get my bass guitar repaired as soon as possible. I'm sick of practicing using my guitar Kapok.

-Self-learning and self-study to upgrade my skills in IT, especially networking.

-I think I'm ready to get a girlfriend. of course that's the last in my GOAL '24 list.


ok i got to get to sleep. eh... wait.... i think i need to put in another thing in my GOAL '24 list.

-I must live a healthy lifestyle. seriously. I need to start jogging.

ok lah enough of all this step-nak-kasi-orang-tau blogging. Selamat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home